- 250 g of ALMAVERDE BIO FLOUR FOR CAKES AND DESSERTS
- 1 tub of full fat yoghurt (125 g)
- 3 yellow apples,
- 3 eggs
- 250 g of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla flavouring
- half a sachet of vanilla-flavoured baking powder (8 g)
- butter: as needed for the topping.
Cut 2 apples into small slices, and one into normal slices for the topping. Work the yoghurt together with the sugar and eggs, and add the flour, the apples and the half sachet of vanilla-flavoured baking powder. Pour into a greased and floured cake tin and cover with the apple slices, arranged in concentric circles. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of sugar and a few flakes of butter. Bake at 180°C for 45-60 minutes.