- 300 g of ALMAVERDE BIO FLOUR FOR CAKES AND DESSERTS
- 250 g of boiled, finely grated carrots
- 1 sachet (16 g) of baking powder
- 200 g of sunflower oil
- 5 g of salt
- 3 chicken eggs (medium)
- 100 g of finely chopped almonds
- 200 g of caster sugar
- milk as needed to finish the dough (around 50 g)
- 50 g of blood orange juice (1 fresh orange).
Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and beat them together with the oil using an electric whisk. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and the juice from one orange, and continue to mix. Add as much milk as needed until you have a soft, smooth mixture. Finally, add the boiled, finely grated carrots and the finely chopped almonds, and mix with a spoon. Grease and flour a muffin tin, or small aluminium tins. Pour the mixture into the tins using a spoon, filling them up to 2/3. Bake at 180-200°C for 15/25 minutes. Decorate the top of the muffins before baking with chocolate flakes, granulated sugar etc, as desired.