- 1 Base for peel pizza with Molino Spadoni Gran Mugnaio flour – type 1
- 2 peppers, yellow and red, cleaned and grilled
- 1 sliced aubergine, grilled
- 1 sliced courgette, grilled
- 80 g of cherry tomatoes, chopped into slices
- 5 tablespoons of tomato puree
- 2 chillis
- 100 g of diced taleggio cheese
- basil, oregano
- extra-virgin olive oil
Season the tomato puree with oil, salt and oregano. Spread it on the pizza base and top with the grilled vegetables, cherry tomatoes, diced taleggio and a drizzle of oil. Cook at 200°C for 15-18 minutes.
Take out of the oven and complete the pizza with basil leaves and slices of chilli.