- 300 g of Molino Spadoni stone-ground soft wheat flour – type 1
- 75 g of Squacquerone di Romagna DOP from Officine Gastronomiche Spadoni
- 15 g extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 g of salt
- 1.5 g of raw cane sugar
- 115/135 g of water
- 1 (7 g) sachet of Molino Spadoni dried yeast
- 1/2 sachet (5 g) Molino Spadoni sourdough powder (optional, as it is only to increase the flavour).
Mix the flour, sugar, yeast and sourdough. Add the water little by little, to allow it to be absorbed. Add the salt and oil, and then work in the squacquerone until you have a smooth, elastic dough (if it is too stiff, add a little water). Leave to rest for 60/120 minutes (until it doubles in volume), covering the dough with a damp cloth. With a spatula, or by hand, divide the dough into pieces with the desired weight, and stretch onto lightly greased baking trays with edges about 1.5 cm high. Leave to rest again for around 60/90 minutes (until they double in volume). Before baking, brush the top with oil and sprinkle with coarse salt and fresh rosemary. Bake in an oven preheated to 220°C for around 15/20 minutes.